Wednesday, August 1, 2012

seattle wedding photographer | niki & derek

I loved this wedding. Niki and Derek, two college friends of mine, decided to get married at Kiana Lodge on the beautiful Bainbridge Island in Puget Sound. I loved all of the details of this wedding, from the dried-flower boutonnieres made by Niki's sister to the Pike Place Market bouquets and also a twenty pound loaf of challah bread from Bubby's Bread in Seattle. They ended their special day on the Spirit of 76, a three hour boat cruise filled with music and dancing that took us all the way back to Seattle. My second shooter David Duffy was on assignment with me for this wedding and I love seeing the different angles that we are able to get working together. What a beautiful evening, and congratulations to this happy couple!









































1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are stunning. Possibly the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen. But then-- you had exceptional models.