Tuesday, January 14, 2014

seattle engagement photographer | husky stadium proposal.

Hope everyone is having a great new year so far! I have been very busy meeting new couples for this summer's weddings, booking for 2015, and of course, finding as much time as I can to get to the mountains. It's been tough not being in Jackson Hole with all of their lovely snow but I do appreciate being in the city and all of the resources I have here in the Northwest. That being said, on December 30 I got photograph one of the most amazing proposals! Evan, a former member of the Husky Marching Band drumline, asked me if I could photograph him proposing to his girlfriend Brooke, a former member of the Washington Cheer Squad and drumline (yes, she is a woman of many talents!). When I heard he wanted to do it on the 50-yard-line of Husky Stadium, I was elated! One of my favorite locations in Seattle? Yes, please! Nice choice, Evan :)

The day of, I got into the stadium, and while hiding behind a trash can and laying on the ground, I photographed Evan's romantic proposal. Brooke was so surprised and excited! They celebrated with a clash of the cymbals that Evan had strategically placed on the field beforehand. Coincidentally, they were already dressed up for a night out to dinner and we ended up taking some photos around the stadium as well. Brooke was even wearing a purple scarf! So perfect! Here are some of my favorite images from the photo session and proposal. Congratulations to this wonderful, wonderful couple.

No comments: