Friday, April 4, 2014

seattle engagement photographer | a discovery park engagement session.

Happy Friday Seattle! Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely sunshine up here the Pacific Northwest today. After a quick run to Gasworks Park and watching sea planes take off on Lake Union, I'm ready to hit the streets of downtown for some shopping and fun in the market. Sometimes amidst the rainy days and clouds it's hard to wonder why I live here, but days like today make it all worthwhile. I wanted to post a quick photo from an engagement session I did last month at Discovery Park - one of my favorite new places to shoot in the city. With small waves from Puget Sound lapping the shores of a forest filled bluff, Olympic views, oh and did I mention there's a lighthouse? This place is so gorgeous and a simply beautiful escape from city life. On a perfect evening I went out there with one of this summer's wedding couples and we captured this amazing shot on the beach. I hope everyone has time to get outside and enjoy wherever they live this weekend!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post. I was also looking for Seattle Wedding venues and Seattle Wedding photographer. Please recommend some good results on my search.