Wednesday, October 29, 2014

vashon island engagement session | matt & brittany

I am lucky enough to call Matt & Brittany some of my clients. These two are probably some of the sweetest, selfless people that I've ever met. Their relationship started at Camp Good Times, a camp that builds memories for kids with cancer on Vashon Island. They had the idea of taking the ferry over to the camp for their engagement session and it worked out beautifully. We had the entire camp to ourselves. We walked through trails, played on the tire swing, and strolled down the beach. Matt and Brittany are wonderful people and I am thrilled to be capturing all of the love at their wedding next summer in Leavenworth. Congrats to these two and I hope this post brings back beautiful memories of a gorgeous Northwest summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!! love your Auntie Heidi :)