Friday, August 28, 2015

seattle senior photographer | alex

I don't know about you but fall is just around the corner and I can't wait! Cooler temps, colorful trees, and earlier sunsets make for some great shooting environments. I wanted to share a few frames from Alex's session a few weeks ago. It was probably one of the prettier days I've experienced this summer. Alex enjoys playing basketball, fishing, and hanging out with friends. I hope all of you seniors have a wonderful first week of senior year! Please note that we are no longer accepting September sessions. If you are interested in booking with us, we have availability starting early October and throughout the rest of fall. Email amy@amygalbraith.com if you're interested in booking a fall session! Have a great weekend :)

No comments: